Our autonomous teams are composed of people from different disciplines. We are looking for your contribution to complete turnkey transformation projects. Are you a renovation freak? You like to break your head to create unique and custom projects?
Grow our Espé family!
You seek collaboration and prefer collective intelligence to an ego. You don't believe in hierarchy, you believe in the strength of the group. You are curious, you want to push ideas further and you want to surpass yourself as a human being as well as in your professional life.
The Estimator-Coordinator carries out project estimates (budget allocation, detailed estimate) based on customer requirements defined as part of a residential renovation request. He issues recommendations, selects different products and contacts specialized subcontractors to define the budget for renovation projects. He acts as an advisor during the design phase and implements the principles of sustainable development in his proposals. He coordinates tender requests, analyzes costs, manages the allocation of time and material budgets and ensures their supply according to site needs.
In addition, he masters project management skills by adapting deadlines according to the work to be carried out on site. He plays a key role in monitoring the profitability of a project, so he will be called upon to make a judgment on the data used in the analysis of efficiency or hourly productivity, using his estimates.
Finally, he identifies opportunities for improvement, participates in operational activities and is therefore part of the two operational units.
• Be able to review plans and specifications to accurately determine material and labor requirements
• Have 5 years of experience in construction project estimation/management or demonstrate a combination of equivalent academic background/experience
• Knowledge of construction standards and OHS standards Knowledge of Buildertrend is an asset
• Being a certified construction estimator from the AEÉCQ is an asset
• Having obtained the ASP card is an asset
• Understand supply chain, logistics and purchasing and integrate them into project management
• Know how to assess risks
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Adopts behavior that takes into account ESPÉ’s values
• Shows initiative
• Maintains an open mind: solicits feedback and seeks out the ideas and opinions of others
• Shows generosity: offering support to colleagues to make their work easier
• Able to work under pressure, in a dynamic environment
• Skilled in developing and maintaining good interpersonal relationships
• Able to manage time effectively and demonstrate the ability to manage different priorities simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fine negotiator: have a sense of listening and dialogue
• Is organised
• Shows great ability to adapt
• Promote autonomy and responsible attitude